NFJA Second Wives Coalition
If you are a second wife, grandparent, noncustodial parent, or anyone - man or woman - who wants to help create a successful educational/public awareness campaign to help families who have issues related to:
Please include the following. The National Family Justice Association (NFJA) will keep all information confidential:
- Your name (last name is optional)
- The state, county, and city where you live.
- A description of why you want to be involved with the NFJA Second Wives Coalition.
- A brief description of what you think needs to be done to help raise general public awareness of our issues in order to find and implement positive, effective solutions.
- May we contact you for further information? (yes or no)
- Your contact information: phone number and email address.
- Also, if you, or someone you know, has a child support error or concern, would you please respond to our Child Support Errors National Information Request on the www.NFJA.org homepage?